How to post a new job on Upwork for IDXGuys
1. Click the big green button that says “Post New Job”
Select a title like “Project for IDXGuys”
Select a category like “Web, Mobile, & Software Dev” -> Web Development
2. Describe the Job
Put something like “Fix my Homepage” or “IDX customizations”
3. Describe the work to be done
Put something like: I want my IDX pages to look like XYZ.com (This can be very short, you can share more information with us about it later if that is easier for you.)
If you have logos or screenshots you want to share, you can put them here. If not, you can send them to us later.
5. What type of project do you have?
Select: One-time project
6. Which of the following best describes your project?
7. How many freelancers do you need to hire for this job?
Select: I want to hire one freelancer
8. Where are you in the lifecycle of this project?
Select the first one: I have designs
9. Are you experienced hiring for this type of work?
10. Do you only want freelancers within your country to see and submit proposals to this job?
Select: Freelancers in any location can apply
11. Start Date:
Put todays date.
12. Enter skills needed:
13. How would you like to pay?
Select: Pay by the hour
14. Desired Experience Level:
16. How long do you expect this job to last?
Select the one that is what you think or Less than one week
17. What time commitment is required for this job?
Select: I don’t know yet
18. Do you want freelancers to find and apply to your job?
Select: Only freelancers I have invited can find this job.
Leave the field below blank.
19. Go to our profile page and click Invite to Job
Post the job and set it to private (Invite-Only).