We are a group of developers who have joined forces to bring some goodness to the real estate website space. We all have been doing this for years and together we bring a pretty mean skill-set to your next project.
We have found a way to really deliver VIP service to our clients. It involves treating all our clients and our developers with VIP treatment and care.
We love WordPress, IDX Broker, and IDX Addons. We get credit from our hosting company, from IDX Broker, from RealtyCandy, from LeaderCRM and from IDX Addons for servicing customers. We will ask you to use us on at least one of these services before we start work on your project. By getting credit from these companies for taking care of you, we keep good prices and we are able to recruit world-class team members.
- We typically work from about 9-5 M-F. We really don’t plan work on the weekends. It normally will take about 1-2 business days to get a new project into our work queue. We typically work about 2 hours on each project each day.
- We recommend that every day you reach out to the developer and let them know how you feel about the changes on your project. Please include links to URL’s and screenshots with your updates, so we can see what you see.
Our developers will also contact you each day with an update so you can provide feedback and information that is needed.
By you working directly with the developer, we don’t really need a bunch of project managers. We feel that this will make your project run faster and save you time and money.
- We ask our developers NOT to take phone calls because phone calls can be very time consuming and there is not a “paper-trail” of what needs to be done. We recommend that you make a video and share it with us instead of a phone call. That allows us to see what you are referring to.
- If you need to rush your project we can add more time to your project each day for a 50% up charge.
- If we are actively working on your project and we don’t have contact from you for one business day, then we will move your project to our “archived” projects. Once you get back in touch with us, we will need 3 business days to get it back into our work queue.
- All conversations about the project should be done via email or on Upwork. This helps you and helps us know what we each said. It also gives us a paper trail that helps you and our team know what the expectations are.
- We want to have happy customers who are thrilled to work with us. We hope you are happy enough to give us 5 stars of feedback when we are done. We only want clients that we can give 5 stars to also.
- If this doesn’t seem like it will work for you, we understand. If you think it should take less time to do something, we understand. If you think we should charge flat-rate or by the job, we understand. But after doing thousands of hours of WordPress, IDX Broker, and IDX Addon work over the years, we have learned that this is the MOST fair way for us and for you.
- We will work as hard, as fast, and as smart as we can on your project. We hope you will be happy and have a great experience. Let us know if we can do anything to make your site more successful.
- We don’t build for Internet Explorer, since it’s an outdated browser with too many bugs and incompatibilities with the technologies we use. We do however build for Google Chrome, Firefox and iOS.